917 Maryland Ave NE, Washington, DC 200026 beds, 4 baths, 4,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,148 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0937 0027
- Zillow Home ID: 419658
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 Maryland Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 915 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$899K22.52,274
- 919 Maryland Ave NE APT 2 Washington, DC$500K21929
- 919 Maryland Ave NE APT 1 Washington, DC$478K21909
- 913 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.39M63.52,274
- 925 E St NE Washington, DC$718K221,784
- 438 10th St NE Washington, DC$699K32.51,650
- 925 12th St NE Washington, DC$947K542,544
- 436 10th St NE Washington, DC$741K431,670
- 911 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.33M63.53,060
- 440 10th St NE Washington, DC$807K432,400
- 434 10th St NE Washington, DC$713K331,330
- 927 E St NE Washington, DC$697K21.51,768
- 432 10th St NE Washington, DC$726K31.51,512
- 929 E St NE Washington, DC$1.25M222,156
- 430 10th St NE Washington, DC$894K431,513
- 428 10th St NE Washington, DC$840K22.51,374
- 426 10th St NE Washington, DC$880K41.51,302
- 424 10th St NE Washington, DC$832K32.51,374
- 422 10th St NE Washington, DC$648K211,302
- 420 10th St NE Washington, DC$699K31.51,374
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.