917 N 200th St APT 401, Shoreline, WA 981332 beds, 2 baths, 953 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Built in 1978
- 32 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2007 for $222,700
- Price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 682931
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 11
- Floor size: 953 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7283500060
- Zillow Home ID: 49028602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 N 200th Street APT 401
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% greater than in Shoreline, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.