- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
917 Nassau St, Cincinnati, OH 452062 beds, 3 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,308 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $164,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 250 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 0690003017600
- Zillow Home ID: 34220920
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 Nassau Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Walnut Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.8% higher than in Cincinnati, and 86.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Walnut Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Walnut Hills home values.
- 919 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$158K22.51,284
- 921 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$138K22.51,284
- 2162 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$157K22.51,284
- 2160 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$161K22.51,284
- 2164 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$165K22.51,284
- 2158 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$150K22.51,284
- 923 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$140K22.51,284
- 927 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$168K221,330
- 926 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$180K31.53,774
- 2142 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$473K544,391
- 929 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$137K221,330
- 928 Nassau St Cincinnati, OH$109K632,531
- 2157 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$112K623,019
- 2155 Fulton Ave # 2155-A Cincinnati, OH$127K22859
- 2143 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$150K21.52,066
- 2147 Fulton Ave Cincinnati, OH$229K332,430
- 2153 Sinton Ave Cincinnati, OH$299K644,623
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.