917 Rock Bay Dr, Jacksonville, FL 322184 beds, 2 baths, 2,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $64
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Carpeting, High Ceilings, Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,326 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 184
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 1106060130
- Zillow Home ID: 68006638
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 Rock Bay Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In San Mateo, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.7% higher than in Jacksonville, and 513.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent San Mateo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Mateo home values.
- 925 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$138K322,128
- 909 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$175K52.52,546
- 933 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$137K321,975
- 901 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$178K322,670
- 918 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$115K321,224
- 910 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$151K421,672
- 926 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K321,777
- 873 Pine Moss Rd Jacksonville, FL$170K422,404
- 934 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$152K322,216
- 902 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$128K321,280
- 941 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$145K321,798
- 865 Pine Moss Rd Jacksonville, FL$159K431,898
- 989 Rock Bay Dr # 0 Jacksonville, FL$141K------
- 942 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$136K321,739
- 1000 Baisden Rd Jacksonville, FL$393K432,924
- 883 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$167K422,567
- 949 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$144K321,836
- 950 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$158K322,178
- 882 Pine Moss Rd Jacksonville, FL$120K321,424
- 884 Rock Bay Dr Jacksonville, FL$179K322,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.