9170 Sanday Ct, Sacramento, CA 958293 beds, 2 baths, 1,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Parking: 2 spaces, 426 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,284 sqft
- Parcel #: 12103600200000
- Zillow Home ID: 25937656
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9170 Sanday Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95829, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% higher than in Vineyard, and 104.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95829 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vineyard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95829 home values.
- 5 beds, 4 baths
3,314 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 2008
- 5 beds, 4 baths
- 9180 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$216K321,160
- 8185 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$209K321,160
- 8189 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$231K321,284
- 9186 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$223K321,284
- 9175 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$268K431,710
- 9179 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$224K321,160
- 9171 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$220K321,277
- 9183 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$231K321,284
- 8180 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$215K321,160
- 8184 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$227K321,284
- 9190 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$214K321,160
- 8176 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$283K431,710
- 9187 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$271K431,710
- 9170 Colonsay Way Sacramento, CA$239K321,277
- 8172 Cashel Way Sacramento, CA$215K321,284
- 9174 Colonsay Way Sacramento, CA$268K431,710
- 9166 Colonsay Way Sacramento, CA$232K321,284
- 8188 Bantry Ct Sacramento, CA$229K321,284
- 8192 Bantry Ct Sacramento, CA$214K321,160
- 9191 Sanday Ct Sacramento, CA$226K321,277
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!