9176 Madison Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322082 beds, 1 bath, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $48,000
- Cable Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- , 2 Car Garage, Air Conditioning
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0370270000
- Zillow Home ID: 44447841
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9176 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Riverview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.2% higher than in Jacksonville, and 316.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Riverview home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Riverview home values.
- 9170 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$34K21698
- 9162 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$37K21896
- 9214 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL--Studio----
- 1824 Belvedere St Jacksonville, FL$73K321,844
- Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL--------
- 9149 Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL$35K21962
- 9154 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$53K311,079
- 9209 Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL$79K321,249
- 1754 Belvedere St Jacksonville, FL$52K311,292
- 9209 Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL$80K321,249
- Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL$121K42.51,684
- 9145 Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL--221,318
- 9148 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$39K11944
- 9153 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$60K31.51,488
- 9213 Madison Ave Jacksonville, FL$76K21912
- 9231 Jefferson Ave Jacksonville, FL$78K321,247
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.