9176 Point Cypress Dr, Orlando, FL 328366 beds, 10 baths, 12,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The lakefront setting with its European gardens boasts tiered marble terraces, framed by Roman balustrades enhanced by beautiful flowers and Bougainvillea, and dancing fountains. Such a beautiful setting ? that the estate was designed with towering glass window-walls which span the rear so that this view of ?Paradise? can be seen from all living areas. Imagine this setting in a prestigious guard-gated community ? yet only 15 minutes to Disney attractions, hospitals, shopping, and some of Orlando?s finest restaurants! A rare combination of amenities ? privacy, tranquility, seclusion ? and convenience!
The artistic interior design was executed by Marc Thee of Marc Michaels, one of the country?s most renowned, international interior design firms, who personally selected the furnishings and accessories. The results are warm, friendly and perfectly exquisite. Towering ceilings are framed in stone and hand-crafted moldings, with dramatic architectural detailing and hand finished patina. Rooms are defined by stately Corinthian columns so that the open floor plan can be respected and the views are uninterrupted.
The First Floor
The moment you enter this magnificent interior you are looking into the grand living room and out to a ?Paradise? lakefront setting through a dramatic two-story Palladium window, which extends the entire width and breadth of the rear wall. It is truly an awesome experience. A grand two-story marble staircase gracefully ascends to a 62? balcony on the 2nd floor.
The open floor plan establishes a balance of formality and relaxed family enjoyment. Everyone agrees that the family room and kitchen are the ?heart of the home? ? and here it is ? a chef?s dream ? with an olde world brick pizza oven, wine bar with multiple dispensers, cappuccino/espresso bar, Viking appliances, gas cooking, warming drawer ?and large expanses of granite serving and prep counters. A 20? long granite counter is all that separates the kitchen from the family room ? making it very family friendly. The breakfast area boasts a commanding view of ?Paradise?.
Once again another two-story Palladium window spans the entire rear of the Family Room and overlooks the gardens, pool and lakefront. A towering stone fireplace with intricate carving is flanked by display shelving and cabinetry for media equipment.
The right wing of the floor plan, near the Family Room and Kitchen, offers a large Media Room with tiered seating, conveniently located for ease of use. Media equipment is discreetly stored in the ceiling drops down with the use of a remote control. A rear hallway leads to a spacious formal Foyer which precedes the Guest Suite with a refrigerator, wardrobe storage, entertainment center with T.V., and luxurious adjoining marble Bath. This Suite has it own private exterior entrance from the Courtyard.
The left wing of the floor plan of the first floor is dedicated to the owners, offering an intimate study with spiral staircase leading to a 30? library, and a large two-story foyer leading to a 31? lakefront Master Bedroom Suite. French doors in the Master open to a romantic outdoor, lakefront Spa area framed by a Roman balustrade. An oversized Master Bath offers ?his? and ?hers? separate marble vanities, large walk-in shower, tub with jets and a 22? custom-fitted wardrobe room. Fitness is a pleasure in the adjoining gym, complete with T.V. and refrigerator.
- Lot: 1.18 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $4,745,000
- Price/sqft: $388
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 562 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1116 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 12,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 332328187500240
- Zillow Home ID: 46248288
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9176 Point Cypress Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 127.1% greater than in Bay Hill, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 9164 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$2.45M557,168
- 9188 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$3.2M67.59,477
- 9177 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.76M567,753
- 9163 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.99M598,450
- 9152 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.94M54.54,950
- 9200 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$3.55M57.510,368
- 9151 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$973K55.55,454
- 9140 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$3.21M44.59,497
- 9142 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.26M564,406
- Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL--------
- 9127 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.06M676,000
- 9138 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.22M45.58,541
- 9146 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$961K544,614
- 9127 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.21M675,958
- 9212 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$2.16M656,859
- 9150 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$946K454,356
- 9134 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.73M558,098
- 9128 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$2.33M55.55,458
- 9154 Great Heron Cir Orlando, FL$1.03M554,356
- 9115 Point Cypress Dr Orlando, FL$1.02M54.54,262
Nearby Schools in Bay Hill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!