- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
918 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 3 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,568 sqft
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $549,000
- Finished basement
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0831 0035
- Zillow Home ID: 416024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 918 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200.9% higher than in Washington, and 149% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 920 6th St NE Washington, DC$791K33.51,430
- 916 6th St NE Washington, DC$543K311,388
- 922 6th St NE Washington, DC$522K421,390
- 914 6th St NE Washington, DC$551K311,366
- 912 6th St NE Washington, DC$505K211,312
- 924 6th St NE Washington, DC$431K211,468
- 910 6th St NE Washington, DC$579K31.51,312
- 926 6th St NE Washington, DC$607K321,504
- 910 6th St NE Washington, DC$451K31.5--
- 519 K St NE Washington, DC$666K22.51,244
- 517 K St NE Washington, DC$511K221,336
- 521 K St NE Washington, DC$606K31.51,610
- 523 K St NE Washington, DC$639K21.51,872
- 511 K St NE Washington, DC$573K42.51,638
- 923 5th St NE Washington, DC$758K43.52,600
- 913 5th St NE Washington, DC$516K211,366
- 925 5th St NE Washington, DC$751K31.51,428
- 911 5th St NE Washington, DC$642K32.51,366
- 927 5th St NE Washington, DC$546K31.51,082
- 909 5th St NE Washington, DC$460K--21,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.