- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
918 Noio St, Honolulu, HI 968165 beds, 2 baths, 1,951 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,951 sqft
- Parcel #: 1350340660000
- Zillow Home ID: 611901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 918 Noio Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.9% lower than in Honolulu, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 926 Noio St Honolulu, HI$2.45M53.53,034
- 4726 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.44M543,165
- 4718 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.89M431,969
- 917 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.98M322,616
- 934 Noio St Honolulu, HI$2.81M453,850
- 927 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.06M433,279
- 919 Noio St Honolulu, HI$1.99M43.52,827
- 4744 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.92M432,078
- 909 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.32M541,688
- 935 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$1.75M531,655
- 927 Noio St Honolulu, HI$2.78M443,055
- 940 Noio St Honolulu, HI$1.86M532,650
- 935 Noio St Honolulu, HI$2.66M333,230
- 4756 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$2.34M432,446
- 941 Koloa St Honolulu, HI$2.73M44.54,589
- 4727 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.78M32.52,004
- 4719 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.95M442,736
- 4735 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.84M422,695
- 4711 Kolohala St Honolulu, HI$1.76M421,490
- 941 Noio St Honolulu, HI$1.77M521,655
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!