918 S Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 212313 beds, 3 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Each bedroom has its own full bathroom. The apartment takes up the 2nd and 3rd floors of a large historic townhouse -- this is a detached house, not a row house, so there is only one set of friendly neighbors on the 1st floor. Spacious with high ceilings, hardwood floors, lots of light, leafy bricked yard great for barbecues. Sorry that my pictures aren't great but the place is really nice.
Everything in the apartment has just been renovated. There is a full kitchen that is practically brand-new, refinished floors, and new bathrooms. The apartment is complete with central air and a washer and dryer. Garage parking across the street and street parking with permit.
Sorry that my pictures are not great but the place is really nice.
The neighborhood is great, very safe at any hour, with cobblestone streets, shops, and restaurants (Red Star, Thames Oyster House, etc). Perfect location, quiet yet close to everything, just off the waterfront, and walking distance to Johns Hopkins Hospital, Harbor East, and downtown Baltimore.
- Built in 1850
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Granite countertop, Living room, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 2
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2114069839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 918 S Wolfe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Fells Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.4% less than in Baltimore, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Fells Point home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fells Point home values.
- 918 S Wolfe St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$195K11--
- 916 S Wolfe St Baltimore, MD$401K----1,180
- 914 S Wolfe St Baltimore, MD$336K----1,057
- 931 Fell St Baltimore, MD$835K42.54,744
- 912 S Wolfe St Baltimore, MD$282K--1880
- 937 Fell St Baltimore, MD$489K--13,564
- 969 Fell St Baltimore, MD$952K343,816
- 929 Fell St Baltimore, MD$490K332,085
- 961 Fell St Baltimore, MD$1.11M343,816
- 939 Fell St Baltimore, MD$358K--12,538
- 963 Fell St Baltimore, MD$1.11M343,816
- Fell St Baltimore, MD$394K--32,745
- 921 Fell St Baltimore, MD$378K--12,443
- 960 Fell St UNIT 510 Baltimore, MD$361K22.51,300
- 960 Fell St UNIT 306 Baltimore, MD$379K221,716
- 960 Fell St UNIT 611 Baltimore, MD$556K22.51,642
- 960 Fell St UNIT 610 Baltimore, MD$286K----1,285
- 960 Fell St UNIT 609 Baltimore, MD$255K21.51,140
- 960 Fell St UNIT 608 Baltimore, MD$297K----1,343
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292