9184 SW 49th Pl, Gainesville, FL 326083 beds, 4 baths, 1,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 5 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $221
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 356728
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Cable-ready, WD Hookup
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 06860302051
- Zillow Home ID: 66688522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9184 Sw 49th Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32608, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.7% lower than in Gainesville, and 68.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32608 home values.
- 9188 SW 49th Pl Gainesville, FL$236K442,522
- 9180 SW 49th Pl Gainesville, FL$182K321,360
- 9192 SW 49th Pl Gainesville, FL$192K321,735
- 9196 SW 49th Pl Gainesville, FL$150K331,752
- 9185 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$183K22.51,401
- 9187 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$180K231,401
- 4942 SW 91st Way Gainesville, FL$207K331,702
- 4952 SW 91st Way Gainesville, FL$210K331,702
- 9183 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$170K221,368
- 4932 SW 91st Way Gainesville, FL$214K331,778
- 9189 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$169K221,368
- 4962 SW 91st Way Gainesville, FL$276K322,557
- 9179 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$172K221,368
- 9193 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$221K341,842
- 5025 SW 91st Ct APT 302 Gainesville, FL$143K331,462
- 9175 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$177K22.51,401
- 9195 SW 48th Pl Gainesville, FL$185K22.51,401
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!