919 6th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 8/13/12: $520,000
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,575 sq ft
- Lot:2,200 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $520,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2003
- Parcel #0857 0039
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID416857
- Construction Quality7.0
- Days on Zillow572
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$625,708||$569K – $676K||+$11,562||$397||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,732/mo||$1.7K – $3.3K/mo||-$4||$1.73||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Near Northeast home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Near Northeast homes, this home is valued 7.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 28.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 319.8% higher than in Washington, and 152.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
Neighborhood for 919 6th St Ne
- 917 6th St NE Washington, DC$714K42.51,428
- 921 6th St NE Washington, DC$704K42.52,200
- 915 6th St NE Washington, DC$577K21.01,428
- 923 6th St NE Washington, DC$666K42.01,484
- 913 6th St NE Washington, DC$634K44.02,500
- 911 6th St NE Washington, DC$679K63.01,628
- 605 K St NE Washington, DC$482K32.01,164
- 607 K St NE Washington, DC$618K31.51,428
- 603 K St NE Washington, DC$649K32.51,484
- 614 I St NE Washington, DC$349K------
- 609 K St NE Washington, DC$644K32.01,524
- 601 K St NE Washington, DC$691K33.52,036
- 613 K St NE Washington, DC$649K32.01,428
- 611 K St NE Washington, DC$624K43.51,620
- K St NE Washington, DC$622K21.51,872
- 604 I St NE Washington, DC$660K44.03,080
- 600 I St NE Washington, DC$670K44.03,056
- 605 K St NE # 1 Washington, DC$375K22.01,918
- 605 K St NE # 1 Washington, DC$388K22.0--
- 615 K St NE Washington, DC$746K43.01,800
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005