919 Clipper Dr, Henderson, NV 890154 beds, 3 baths, 2,001 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $124,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,001 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 17909414079
- Zillow Home ID: 7212520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 919 Clipper Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Foothills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% greater than in Henderson, and 105.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Foothills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henderson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Foothills home values.
- 917 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$124K331,285
- Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$121K22966
- 915 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$179K42.52,001
- 913 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$116K221,068
- 927 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$146K22.51,285
- 940 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$156K331,544
- 925 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$161K32.51,544
- 942 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$155K431,545
- 929 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$118K221,068
- 944 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$119K221,068
- 911 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$116K22966
- 923 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$169K331,545
- 931 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$121K22966
- 946 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$151K32.51,544
- 918 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$161K32.51,544
- 909 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$142K32.51,544
- 916 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$125K32.51,285
- 948 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$152K431,545
- 914 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$112K221,068
- 920 Clipper Dr Henderson, NV$147K321,545
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.