919 Florida Ave NW APT 103, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 2 baths, 826 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2005
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $395,000
- Heat - gas,Hardwood floors,Parking,Cable ready,Wheelchair access,Laundry room / hookups,Balcony, deck, patio,Walk-in closets,Garage parking,Oven / range
- Room count: 4
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 826 sqft
- Parcel #: 2873 2007
- Zillow Home ID: 88798899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 919 Florida Avenue Nw APT 103
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Shaw market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% higher than in Washington, and 56.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Shaw home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Shaw home values.
- Apt 105$624K22845
- Apt 403$480K22826
- Apt 801$718K22863
- Apt 201$394K--1737
- Apt 802$1.01M32.51,637
- Apt 303$466K22826
- Apt 203$435K22819
- Apt 601$393K--1737
- Apt 2$315K11578
- Apt 401$392K--1737
- Apt 602$356K11566
- Apt 503$500K22826
- Apt 603$514K22826
- Apt 1$364K--1697
- Apt 706$516K11.5873
- Apt 404$468K22786
- Apt 306$498K22873
- Apt 302$358K11566
- Apt 506$477K11.5873
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292