- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
919 Hadley Rd, Raleigh, NC 276101 bath, 1,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1986 for $15,500
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 171205284421000
- Zillow Home ID: 6430634
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 919 Hadley Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 83.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 168.4% higher than in Raleigh, and 216.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Raleigh home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Raleigh home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
975 sqft, 13,068 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 911 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$85K--1.51,170
- 2128 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$92K--11,118
- 923 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$82K--11,000
- 2124 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$78K--1950
- 907 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$79K--1950
- 920 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$89K31955
- 916 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$93K--1950
- 2200 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$84K--11,000
- 2120 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$112K--11,000
- 903 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$126K--21,300
- 912 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$80K--11,140
- 2135 Dandridge Dr Raleigh, NC$97K--21,216
- 2131 Dandridge Dr Raleigh, NC$91K--11,214
- 2204 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$79K--1950
- 2127 Dandridge Dr Raleigh, NC$95K--11,000
- 2131 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$85K--11,240
- 908 Hadley Rd Raleigh, NC$98K311,107
- 2201 Dandridge Dr Raleigh, NC$82K--11,170
- 2116 Gilliam Ln Raleigh, NC$80K--1996
- 2123 Dandridge Dr Raleigh, NC$93K31950
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.