- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
919 Hover Ridge Cir # 7, Longmont, CO 805013 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,328 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Finished basement, 768 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,328 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R0130087
- Zillow Home ID: 13259451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 919 Hover Ridge Cir # 7
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80501 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% lower than in Longmont, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80501 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Longmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80501 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292