919 Maple St, Everett, WA 982012 beds, 1 bath, 833 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $125,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 833 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 00438718901000
- Zillow Home ID: 38493304
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 919 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Delta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 96.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Everett, and 146.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Delta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delta home values.
- 923 Maple St Everett, WA$283K432,595
- 917 Maple St Everett, WA$188K21.51,012
- 927 Maple St Everett, WA$172K21990
- 909 Maple St Everett, WA$187K211,280
- 931 Maple St Everett, WA$308K32.51,848
- 901 Maple St Everett, WA$617K63.53,026
- 920 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$201K211,080
- 924 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$109K21728
- 916 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$145K311,099
- 926 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$114K21500
- 912 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$121K311,215
- 932 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$245K321,988
- 1001 Maple St Everett, WA$161K21988
- 906 E Marine View Dr Everett, WA$302K212,400
- 918 Maple St Everett, WA$176K311,226
- 916 Maple St Everett, WA$217K521,992
- 926 Maple St Everett, WA$168K32942
- 1005 Maple St Everett, WA$189K211,304
- 928 Maple St Everett, WA$128K311,160
- 912 Maple St Everett, WA$183K211,024
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!