- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
92 3rd Ave, Albany, NY 122022 beds, 2 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $15,500
- Price/sqft: $10
- Cable Ready
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 01010007606400040070000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29657684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 3rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 77.4% higher than in Albany, and 17.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12202 home values.
- 94 3rd Ave Albany, NY$121K------
- 90 3rd Ave Albany, NY$67K221,750
- 88 3rd Ave Albany, NY$167K622,070
- 4 Sloan St Albany, NY$30K21700
- 86 3rd Ave Albany, NY$83K111,408
- 6 Sloan St Albany, NY$136K31.51,200
- 8 Sloan St Albany, NY$119K31969
- 98 3rd Ave Albany, NY$265K632,240
- 84 3rd Ave Albany, NY$93K722,484
- 10 Sloan St Albany, NY$89K521,400
- 100 3rd Ave Albany, NY--63--
- 91 3rd Ave Albany, NY$87K21840
- 93 3rd Ave Albany, NY$80K521,820
- 82 3rd Ave Albany, NY$279K632,990
- 12 Sloan St Albany, NY$92K411,155
- 97 3rd Ave Albany, NY$166K531,540
- 89 3rd Ave Albany, NY$137K422,100
- 9 Cuyler St Albany, NY$88K21660
- 99 3rd Ave Albany, NY$77K421,800
- 87 3rd Ave Albany, NY$248K522,625
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!