92-6017 Puapake St, Kapolei, HI 967074 beds, 2 baths, 2,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 109 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $13
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $789,000
- Price/sqft: $340
- MLS #: 201407768
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: None, 4 spaces, 418 sqft
- Bedroom on 1st Floor, Full Bath on 1st Floor, Landscaped, Patio/Deck, Wall/Fence
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1920350310000
- Zillow Home ID: 59792085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92-6017 Puapake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Kapolei, and 74.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 96707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Kapolei.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96707 home values.
- 92-6013 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$752K532,577
- 92-6021 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$635K421,744
- 92-6025 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$665K332,301
- 92-6009 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$733K42.52,488
- 92-6014 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$633K321,784
- 92-6018 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$728K432,017
- 92-6029 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$665K331,810
- 92-6010 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$636K321,784
- 92-6001 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$942K643,211
- 92-6022 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$769K432,241
- 92-6028 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$758K53.52,181
- 92-6006 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$763K52.52,709
- 92-6031 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$654K321,784
- 92-6000 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$805K422,488
- 92-6034 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$636K431,724
- 92-6035 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$735K53.52,197
- 92-6039 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$659K321,784
- 92-6040 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$744K42.52,488
- 92-6043 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$631K321,472
- 92-6044 Puapake St Kapolei, HI$740K532,377
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.