- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
92-94 Fairfield Ave, Hartford, CT 061148 beds, 3 baths, 4,034 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 1989 for $220,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,034 sqft
- Parcel #: M:209 B:632 L:002
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 57731042
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92-94 Fairfield Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barry Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.8% higher than in Hartford, and 271.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Barry Square home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barry Square home values.
- 88-90 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$284K635,040
- 98-100 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$201K634,383
- 84 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$148K422,697
- 102-104 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$187K633,652
- 78-80 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$186K633,679
- 106-108 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$200K634,440
- 112-114 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$189K633,825
- 72-74 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$169K634,406
- 116-118 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$217K834,515
- 131-133 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$203K633,741
- 68-70 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$183K63.53,975
- 135-137 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$184K633,816
- 60 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$164K33.53,394
- 127-129 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$118K633,539
- 123-125 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$153K633,828
- 119-121 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$112K6--3,384
- 120 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$248K----4,589
- 120 Fairfield Ave Hartford, CT$259K634,590
- 139-141 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$162K423,567
- 115-117 Grandview Ter Hartford, CT$98K422,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!