- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- 746 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,082 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 4227722
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- Basement \ Full, Basement \ Walk Up, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Bedroom 1 Level \ 2, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Bedroom 4 Level \ 2, Construction \ Wood Frame, Deed Restrictions \ Warranty, Dining Room Level \ 1, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 200 Amp, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Double Oven, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dryer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Security System, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Washer, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Family Room Level \ 1, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Vinyl, Foundation \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Garage Location \ Detached, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, GarageAndParking \ Detached, HeatFuel \ Oil, HeatingAndCooling \ Baseboard, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 3+ Stoves, Interior Features CF \ Attic, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cedar Closet, Interior Features CF \ Den/Office, Interior Features CF \ Eat-in Kitchen, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Wood, Interior Features CF \ Formal Dining Room, Interior Features CF \ Laundry Hook-ups, Interior Features CF \ Library, Interior Features CF \ Living Room, Interior Features CF \ Mudroom, Interior Features CF \ Natural Woodwork, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Battery Powered, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, LotDescription \ City Lot, LotDescription \ Level, New Construction Y/N \ Existing, Number Stories \ 2, Office Level \ 1, Property Type \ Residential, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Roads \ Public, Roof \ Membrane, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, Sewer \ Public, Style \ Colonial, Utility Room Level \ 3, Water CF \ Public, WaterHeater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,382 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2113455489
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-625K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03431 homes, this home is 178.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 265.8% greater than in Keene Metro, and 84.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03431 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|137 Court St Keene, NH||$463K||8||3.5||6,349|
|117 Court St Keene, NH||$380K||4||3.5||4,546|
|17 Union St Keene, NH||$156K||4||0.5||2,286|
|28A Union St Keene, NH||$163K||2||1||--|
|48 Elm St Keene, NH||$178K||7||4||3,000|
|21 Summer St Keene, NH||$262K||5||3||3,556|
|18 Summer St Keene, NH||$187K||3||2||2,172|
|33 Elm St Keene, NH||$220K||8||2||3,293|
|151 Court St Keene, NH||$423K||7||4||4,966|
|60 Summer St Keene, NH||--||4||1.5||2,343|
|34A Union St Keene, NH||$88K||2||1||1,136|
|16 Middle St Keene, NH||$232K||Studio||--||2,476|
|171 Court St Keene, NH||$265K||Studio||--||3,696|
|129 Court St Keene, NH||$268K||5||3||3,862|
|39 Union St Keene, NH||$159K||4||2||2,444|
|44 Union St Keene, NH||$104K||3||1.5||1,442|
|157 School St Keene, NH||$186K||5||3||2,350|
|127 School St Keene, NH||$284K||4||2.5||3,362|
|33 Center St Keene, NH||$126K||2||1||1,456|
|99 School St Keene, NH||$137K||3||2||1,526|
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!