92 Dennis St # C, Houston, TX 770063 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,112 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,688 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2007
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,112 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 1272250010003
- Zillow Home ID: 80595441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 Dennis Street # C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.6% higher than in Houston Metro, and 119.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Midtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 92 Dennis St # B Houston, TX$427K32.51,882
- 92 Dennis St Houston, TX$330K322,112
- 90 Dennis St Houston, TX$316K221,344
- 2714 Boston St Houston, TX$209K221,618
- 92 Dennis St # A Houston, TX$455K232,155
- 2716 Boston St Houston, TX$213K321,618
- 2718 Boston St Houston, TX$220K321,618
- 2720 Boston St Houston, TX$236K22.51,618
- 2110 Genesee St Houston, TX--33.52,136
- 1635 Sutton St Houston, TX$345K22.52,081
- 1637 Sutton St Houston, TX$348K332,058
- 2108 Genesee St Houston, TX$474K342,136
- 1639 Sutton St Houston, TX$345K22.52,081
- 2106 Genesee St Houston, TX$616K342,371
- 1641 Dennis St Houston, TX$347K332,058
- 1633 Sutton St Houston, TX$353K332,058
- 1631 Sutton St Houston, TX$333K232,081
- 1629 Sutton St Houston, TX$460K332,058
- 2802 Boston St Houston, TX$196K211,008
- 1625 Genesee St Houston, TX$343K22.52,081
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!