- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 1,288 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $242,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $158
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Screens, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 001803
- Zillow Home ID: 57805392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06776 homes, this home is valued 16.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06776, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% lower than in Town of New Milford, and 50.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06776 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of New Milford.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|10 Violet Hill Ln New Milford, CT||$182K||4||2||1,549|
|1 Violet Hill Ln New Milford, CT||$165K||3||3||1,776|
|90 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,726|
|1 Orchard Hts New Milford, CT||$153K||2||1||967|
|88 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$196K||4||1.5||1,566|
|86 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$174K||2||1||1,350|
|2 Orchard Hts New Milford, CT||$167K||4||2||1,248|
|11 Orchard Hts New Milford, CT||$182K||3||1.1||1,566|
|4 Thomas Ln New Milford, CT||$207K||4||2||1,974|
|82 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$194K||4||2||1,636|
|5 Orchard Hts New Milford, CT||$157K||3||1||1,052|
|19 Orchard Hts New Milford, CT||$154K||3||1||912|
|1 Brook Hollow Dr New Milford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|3 Brook Hollow Dr New Milford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|5 Brook Hollow Dr New Milford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Thomas Ln New Milford, CT||$112K||1||1||535|
|10 Thomas Ln New Milford, CT||$185K||5||2||1,125|
|107 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$159K||3||2||1,013|
|109 Elm Street Ext New Milford, CT||$158K||4||1||1,142|
|32 Brookside Ave New Milford, CT||$206K||4||2||1,176|
Nearby Schools in Town of New Milford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!