92 Fleetwood Ave, Albany, NY 122094 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,048 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Quiet neighborhood, young and old alike.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Full Walkout Basement. Cold storage area. Home Theater, All refinished floors. New Doors and Windows
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,048 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 01010007503300030190000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29652318
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 Fleetwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Whitehall, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.1% less than in Albany, and 78.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Whitehall home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitehall home values.
- 94 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$164K421,512
- 88 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$166K522,028
- 96 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$171K31.51,175
- 86 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$174K41.52,234
- 330 S Main Ave Albany, NY$254K32.52,490
- 98 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$160K211,058
- 338 S Main Ave Albany, NY$185K31.51,592
- 246 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY$177K421,840
- 100 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$162K211,344
- 248 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY$124K221,277
- 244 Hackett Blvd # 0 Albany, NY$203K------
- 244 Hackett Blvd Albany, NY$175K31.51,155
- 89 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$162K311,392
- 71 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$161K311,200
- 73 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$148K311,250
- 87 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$182K41.51,632
- 75 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$111K21984
- 91 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$171K31.51,536
- 85 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$180K321,594
- 69 Fleetwood Ave Albany, NY$177K311,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.