92 Hillside Ave, Winsted, CT 060982 beds, 1 bath, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $345,500
- Price/sqft: $320
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Concrete Floor, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Gravel, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Rolling, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:110 B:047 L:025
- Zillow Home ID: 57836134
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 92 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06098, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% less than in Winsted, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06098 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winsted.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 85 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$114K311,628
- 87 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$108K622,064
- 89 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$157K532,646
- 90 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$158K321,994
- Rock St Winsted, CT$114K321,152
- 83 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$105K31.51,536
- 83 Hillside Ave # R Winsted, CT$106K41.51,310
- 81 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$100K421,600
- 75 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$111K31.51,490
- 6 Rock St Winsted, CT$109K311,349
- 19 Rock St Winsted, CT$158K622,534
- 19 High St Winsted, CT$100K422,328
- 71 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$147K421,784
- 25 High St Winsted, CT$129K622,468
- 21 Rock St Winsted, CT$118K222,632
- 20 Rock St Winsted, CT$119K632,296
- 61 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$170K522,303
- 64 Hillside Ave Winsted, CT$121K31.51,914
- 24 Rock St Winsted, CT$149K532,646
- 24 High St Winsted, CT$129K31.11,645
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.