92 Moorefield Rd, Springfield, OH 455024 beds, 2 baths, 1,869 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Low taxes. $1700 in Property, no income. Tree limb, fall leaves, and Christmas tree pickup. Minutes to local kid friendly park, bike path, city pool, soccer fields. Quiet, polite neighbors.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $123,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,869 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 130
- Parcel #: 2200300034401009
- Zillow Home ID: 33301423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 Moorefield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 45502, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 573.4% higher than in Northridge, and 1657.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 45502 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Northridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45502 home values.
- 80 Moorefield Rd Springfield, OH$119K211,566
- 130 Wenova Dr Springfield, OH$108K311,384
- 125 Wenova Dr Springfield, OH$127K311,686
- 140 Wenova Dr Springfield, OH$169K22.53,044
- 138 Moorefield Rd Springfield, OH$108K311,104
- 145 Wenova Dr Springfield, OH$173K43.53,186
- 150 Wenova Dr Springfield, OH$143K321,914
- Moorefield Rd Springfield, OH--------
- 152 Moorefield Rd Springfield, OH$139K332,432
Nearby Schools in Northridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292