92 Old Ivy Rd NEUNIT 3, Atlanta, GA 30342
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:6 baths
- Townhouse:4,125 sq ft
- Lot:1,498 sq ft
- Year Built:2002
- Last Sold:May 2005 for $815,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other
- View virtual tour
- Days on Zillow75
- CoolingCentral, Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Sports Court
- Wet Bar
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave
- Room TypesDining room, Recreation room
- Construction Quality9.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Elementary SchoolSarah Rawson Smith
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolNorth Atlanta
- Middle SchoolSutton
- MLS #5117499
- Parcel #17 00970001278
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count7
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID65467932
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$928,431||$650K – $1.36M||+$11,877||$225||05/14/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,860/mo||$1.2K – $5.4K/mo||+$14||$0.94||05/13/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts North Buckhead home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 1.2% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among North Buckhead homes, this home is 241.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 47.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Buckhead home values.
Neighborhood for 92 Old Ivy Road Ne UNIT 3
- Unit 6$964K32.54,125
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005