92 Park Oxford Pl, San Jose, CA 951364 beds, 2 baths, 1,843 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $500,500
- Price/sqft: $272
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 444 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,843 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 104
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 68514021
- Zillow Home ID: 19817770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 Park Oxford Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Blossom Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
- 90 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$746K42.52,922
- 94 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$675K421,756
- 4570 Park Cherry Pl San Jose, CA$769K42.52,922
- 4564 Park Cherry Pl San Jose, CA$702K42.52,124
- 96 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$759K532,922
- 88 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$735K532,563
- 89 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$645K421,843
- 91 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$709K422,181
- 55 Park Sharon Dr San Jose, CA$756K42.52,922
- 87 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$762K532,563
- 93 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$763K42.52,922
- 4558 Park Cherry Pl San Jose, CA$890K533,321
- 57 Park Sharon Dr San Jose, CA$780K42.52,922
- 98 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$771K532,563
- 4576 Park Cherry Pl San Jose, CA$687K42.52,124
- 86 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$707K42.52,124
- 95 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$753K42.52,922
- 85 Park Oxford Pl San Jose, CA$692K42.52,124
- 53 Park Sharon Dr San Jose, CA$783K532,563
- 56 Park Belmont Pl San Jose, CA$666K421,843
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.