92 South Ave, Staten Island, NY 10303
Sold on 8/8/12: $217,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,900 sq ft
- Lot:2,134 sqft
- Year Built:2004
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $217,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Lot Depth150
- Days on Zillow499
- Lot Width14
- Parcel #012630123
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID64842623
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$292,624||$269K – $310K||+$864||$154||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,118/mo||$1.5K – $2.7K/mo||-$5||$1.11||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Port Ivory home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among Port Ivory homes, this home is valued 26.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 36.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Port Ivory market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2442.1% greater than in New York, and 82.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Port Ivory home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Port Ivory home values.
Neighborhood for 92 South Avenue
- # 2$275K31.51,900
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Port Richmond High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- I.S. 51 Edwin Markham (assigned) 6-8 1.6 mi
- Susan E Wagner High (assigned) 9-12 3.6 mi
- P.S. 44 Thomas C Brown PK-5 0.7 mi
- John W Lavelle Preparatory Charter Scho... 6-7 1.1 mi
- Staten Island School of Civic Leadershi... PK-7 1.1 mi
- Eden II School None 1.1 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005