92 What Cheer Ave, Providence, RI 029095 beds, 2 baths, 1,474 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- 473 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $81,639
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 1076136
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,474 sqft
- Parcel #: P:1090328 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65938040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 92 What Cheer Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silverlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 105.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% higher than in Providence, and 150.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Silverlake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silverlake home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 90 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$125K62.51,680
- 93 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$135K422,576
- 91 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$84K211,058
- 86 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$144K311,400
- 87 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$115K421,105
- 84 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI--------
- 353 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$108K421,457
- 345 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$107K421,360
- 82 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$91K31952
- 342 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$118K421,836
- 338 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$232K432,660
- 80 What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$151K321,361
- 336 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$126K221,728
- 344 Laurel Hill Ave Providence, RI$108K------
- Shafter St Providence, RI$148K31.51,696
- What Cheer Ave Providence, RI$144K521,306
- Hillhurst Ave Providence, RI$119K522,352
- 451 Union Ave Providence, RI$81K------
- 455 Union Ave Providence, RI$108K521,769
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!