- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Views: 1,860 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $126
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Secluded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Skylight, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Metal, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:2223 B:171 L:00-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57912309
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $141-184K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06514 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.7% fall for Hamden as a whole. Among 06514 homes, this home is valued 1.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06514, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.6% higher than in Hamden, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06514 home values.
|86 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$154K||3||1||1,320|
|98 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$159K||3||2||1,164|
|80 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$153K||3||1.5||1,224|
|104 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$155K||3||2||1,320|
|129 Maryknoll Rd Hamden, CT||$143K||2||1.5||970|
|135 Maryknoll Rd Hamden, CT||$143K||2||1.5||970|
|123 Maryknoll Rd Hamden, CT||$142K||2||1||948|
|74 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$156K||3||1.5||1,376|
|95 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$174K||3||1||1,164|
|85 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$159K||4||1.5||1,308|
|143 Maryknoll Rd Hamden, CT||$151K||3||1||1,106|
|108 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,308|
|105 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$159K||3||2||1,178|
|66 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$151K||1||1||1,200|
|75 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$157K||3||1.5||1,308|
|117 Maryknoll Rd Hamden, CT||$181K||4||1||1,630|
|28 Lynmot Rd Hamden, CT||$155K||3||1||1,176|
|67 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$150K||3||1||1,308|
|36 Lynmot Rd Hamden, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,176|
|112 Wilmot Rd Hamden, CT||$157K||4||1.5||1,452|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!