920 Broadway, Brooklyn, NY 112065 beds, 2 baths, 6,195 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Quiet neighborhood
- Near public transit
- Close to city
- Close to bars/nightlife
- Easy street parking
- Laundry in building
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor space
- Recently renovated
- Exposed brick
- Hardwood floors
- Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- New appliances
- Modern kitchen
- Private entrance
- New construction
- Laundry room
- Lot: 2,370 sqft
- Built in 1931
- Last sold: Oct 1989 for $35,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 6,195 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 015840022
- Zillow Home ID: 30601830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 920 Broadway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.6% less than in New York Metro, and 76.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- 922 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.15M----5,677
- 918 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$773K21--
- 924 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.42M----5,160
- 914 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.77M----5,164
- Melrose St Brooklyn, NY$996K----3,300
- 1080 Myrtle Ave Brooklyn, NY$794K------
- 916 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$659KStudio1--
- 921 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.56M----6,000
- 917 Broadway Brooklyn, NY--Studio14,125
- 921 Broadway APT 3L Brooklyn, NY--------
- 921 Broadway APT 4L Brooklyn, NY$779K31--
- 921 Broadway APT 3R Brooklyn, NY$742K------
- 915 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.43M----4,125
- 929 Broadway FL 3RD Brooklyn, NY$898KStudio12,500
- 929 Broadway # LOFT Brooklyn, NY$959K------
- 929 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$720K11--
- 933 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$1.41M----4,524
- 911 Broadway Brooklyn, NY$948K----4,200
- 369 Vernon Ave Brooklyn, NY--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.