920 E Devonshire Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850141 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 0 space
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $118,000
- Price/sqft: $115
- Cable Ready
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 15518209
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 95181595
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 920 E Devonshire Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Encanto, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Phoenix, and 229.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Encanto home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85014 home values.
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2005 Phoenix, AZ$104K----1,024
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4004 Phoenix, AZ$117K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 3004 Phoenix, AZ$111K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2004 Phoenix, AZ$116K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4005 Phoenix, AZ$104K----1,024
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 1005 Phoenix, AZ$103K----1,024
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4003 Phoenix, AZ$122K----1,248
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2003 Phoenix, AZ$118K221,248
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 1003 Phoenix, AZ$120K----1,248
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 1006 Phoenix, AZ$112K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 3006 Phoenix, AZ$109K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4006 Phoenix, AZ$112K221,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2006 Phoenix, AZ$109K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 4002 Phoenix, AZ$113K----1,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave UNIT 2002 Phoenix, AZ$114K221,184
- 920 E Devonshire Ave # S9 Phoenix, AZ$57K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.