- Lot: 3,606 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2015
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $343,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Q, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Exterior \ Wood Products, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Built-In Vacuum, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Master bedroom location \ U, New Construction \ Completed, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Flat, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 12, Utility room location \ U, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Territorial, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,970 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 5540800090
- Zillow Home ID: 48967595
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $387-600K.
Market guideZillow predicts Greenwood home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Greenwood homes, this home is valued 7.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Seattle, and 22.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
|912 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$397K||2||1||1,340|
|924 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$402K||2||1||880|
|915 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$353K||3||1||910|
|919 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$363K||2||1||840|
|911 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$361K||2||1||960|
|917 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$387K||2||1||880|
|928 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$425K||3||1||1,840|
|911 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$278K||1||0.75||550|
|N 90th St Seattle, WA||$278K||1||0.75||550|
|900 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$468K||2||1.75||1,510|
|923 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$423K||3||2||1,717|
|9008 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA||$461K||4||2.25||1,980|
|927 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$420K||3||2||1,140|
|927 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$361K||3||2||1,140|
|907 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$364K||2||1||1,200|
|9016 Linden Ave N Seattle, WA||$579K||3||1.75||2,060|
|929 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$403K||3||1||1,120|
|930 N 90th St Seattle, WA||$411K||4||2||1,480|
|914 N 89th St Seattle, WA||$257K||1||1||390|
|933 N 91st St Seattle, WA||$410K||2||1||1,480|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!