920 Pinecrest Dr, Ferndale, MI 482203 beds, 2 baths, 858 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,149 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 214084253
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 404 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 858 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 2533426001
- Zillow Home ID: 24672530
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 920 Pinecrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48220 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 89.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.5% higher than in Ferndale, and 334.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48220 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ferndale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48220 home values.
- 936 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$157K32.51,332
- 906 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$94K311,328
- 946 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$126K311,245
- 1114 Alberta St Ferndale, MI$130K--1--
- 854 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$126K311,170
- 1015 W Marshall St Ferndale, MI$163K321,453
- 846 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$135K311,278
- Alberta St Ferndale, MI$139K321,026
- 1006 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$155K31974
- 1115 Alberta St Ferndale, MI$135K31.51,059
- 1005 W Marshall St Ferndale, MI$147K411,159
- 838 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$60K21801
- 1107 Alberta St Ferndale, MI$144K321,227
- 1056 Alberta St Ferndale, MI$181K311,020
- 832 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$134K211,096
- 1016 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$142K31930
- 965 W Marshall St Ferndale, MI$153K311,327
- 1014 W Marshall St Ferndale, MI$153K21914
- 826 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$143K21.5887
- 1026 Pinecrest Dr Ferndale, MI$151K32966
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.