- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
920 Skyline Dr, Vallejo, CA 945914 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,030 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $339,000
- Parking: 473 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,030 sqft
- Parcel #: 0081451210
- Zillow Home ID: 15677946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 920 Skyline Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94591 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.9% less than in Vallejo, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 930 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$296K431,846
- 910 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$307K432,065
- 115 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$421K432,303
- 1000 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$340K42.52,030
- 925 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$331K42.52,030
- 125 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$311K42.51,670
- 915 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$288K421,480
- 935 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$276K321,519
- 1010 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$266K42.51,670
- 175 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$310K431,846
- 555 Goheen Cir Vallejo, CA$482K432,576
- 185 Bluebird Ct Vallejo, CA$277K321,519
- 165 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$253K321,270
- 1015 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$300K321,519
- 185 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$338K42.52,030
- 1475 Hale St Vallejo, CA$324K321,776
- 1020 Skyline Dr Vallejo, CA$278K421,480
- 580 Goheen Cir Vallejo, CA$377K42.52,536
- 135 Wood Ct Vallejo, CA$311K431,670
- 560 Goheen Cir Vallejo, CA$374K42.52,536
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.