9201 Ballybunion Rd, Peyton, CO 808315 beds, 4 baths, 3,285 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $280,315
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Partial basement, 1120 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 3,285 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4231116003
- Zillow Home ID: 82020690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9201 Ballybunion Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80831 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% higher than in Peyton, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80831 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Peyton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80831 home values.
- 9211 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$244K332,590
- 9201 Ballybunion Rd # 0 Peyton, CO--543,285
- 9221 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$238K42.52,300
- 9202 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$238K32.52,146
- 9212 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$242K43.52,759
- 12279 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$300K543,362
- 9231 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$234K442,070
- 12273 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$325K643,738
- 12285 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$332K533,729
- 9232 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$192K321,295
- 12267 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$246K63.52,844
- 9241 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$239K332,505
- 12254 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$229K32.52,038
- 12261 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$234K332,772
- 12261 St Annes Rd Peyton, CO$191K32.52,772
- 9242 Ballybunion Rd Peyton, CO$237K42.52,748
- 12262 Crystal Downs Rd Peyton, CO$223K431,908
- 12266 Crystal Downs Rd Peyton, CO$263K322,042
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.