- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 664 days on Zillow
- Views: 16,039 all time views
- 30 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $62
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $4,050,000
- Price/sqft: $339
- MLS #: O5163528
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1012 sqft
- View: City
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Spanish/Mediterranean, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Golf Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Waterfront Complex, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony/Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Fireplace Description \ Other Room, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Marble, Floor Covering \ Other, Floor Covering \ Wood, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ Southeast, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Workshop, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned/Multiple, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Furnished, Interior Features \ Sauna, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Desk Built In, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Last Status \ Photo Required, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ West Volusia, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Tile, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Septic, Utilities \ Sprinkler Well, Utilities \ Underground, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 8,844 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 282328060000280
- Zillow Home ID: 46218205
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will increase 6.7% next year, compared to a 6.7% rise for Bay Hill as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is 1172.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 154.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 362.7% greater than in Bay Hill, and 279% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bay Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|9210 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$2.43M||6||5.5||6,082|
|9194 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$2.54M||7||7.5||6,305|
|9216 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$2.3M||5||5||6,724|
|9207 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$643K||4||3.5||3,395|
|9178 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.47M||4||4||3,808|
|9193 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$449K||4||3.5||2,783|
|9222 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.68M||4||3||4,909|
|9219 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$641K||4||3.5||3,529|
|9170 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.37M||3||3||3,767|
|9228 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.12M||3||3||2,690|
|9227 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$568K||4||3.5||3,209|
|9034 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$769K||4||3.5||3,283|
|9034 Crichton Woods Dr # ASSOC Orlando, FL||$435K||4||3.5||3,283|
|9034 Crichton Woods Dr # OUTDOOR Orlando, FL||$435K||4||3.5||3,283|
|9035 Crichton Wood Dr Orlando, FL||$539K||4||4||3,219|
|9185 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$583K||5||5||3,639|
|9175 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9162 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.62M||3||3||5,122|
|9235 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$414K||3||2||2,247|
|9179 Bay Point Dr Orlando, FL||$1.44M||5||3.5||4,349|
Nearby Schools in Bay Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!