A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
This spacious end unit with granite counter tops,
all black appliances, 42" cabinets, opens out to a living and dining area, with tile floors
A covered screened patio is off the living room overlooking a fenced yard and pond view.
All 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are upstairs. The master suite features a double silestone vanity,
and large walk-in closet.
Additional windows enhance the natural light throughout. A beautiful community with a pool and playground.
Conveniently located near to the 408 and 417 and I-4.
- Lot: 2,199 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 615 all time views
- HOA Fee: $450
- Last sold: May 2015 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $111
- Parking: 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Property Description \ Two Story, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Utilities \ City Water, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Property Description \ End Unit, Appliances Included \ Oven, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Water Frontage \ Pond, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen\Covered Enclosure, Interior Features \ Furnishing-Optional, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Front Exposure \ North, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Water View \ Pond, Interior Features \ Rods, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Roof \ Tile, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Community Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Water Access \ Pond, Location \ End Unit, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinkler, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Disaster Mitigation \ Above Flood Plain, Green Water Features \ Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Location \ Hilly
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 302231808201420
- Zillow Home ID: 99702110
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $140-226K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32825 home values will increase 8% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32825 homes, this home is valued 15% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 541% greater than in Orange, and 1401.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
|9198 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9206 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2.5||1,755|
|9194 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$184K||3||2.5||1,684|
|9210 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$157K||2||2.5||1,374|
|9214 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$150K||2||2.5||1,276|
|9190 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$186K||3||2.5||1,743|
|9218 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$161K||3||2.5||1,743|
|9186 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$148K||3||2||1,279|
|9182 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$146K||3||2.5||1,286|
|9222 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$141K||2||2.5||1,672|
|9222 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$178K||3||2.5||1,695|
|9178 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2.5||1,780|
|9174 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$188K||3||3||1,684|
|9205 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$206K||2||3||1,800|
|9201 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9209 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$197K||3||3||1,672|
|9197 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$185K||3||2.5||1,687|
|9213 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$146K||3||2.5||1,286|
|9170 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9217 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$147K||3||2.5||1,286|
Nearby Schools in Orange
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.