- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9203 E Apple Ln, Claremore, OK 740193 beds, 2 baths, 1,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $120,500
- Price/sqft: $84
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Parcel #: 660000227
- Zillow Home ID: 22077212
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9203 E Apple Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Claremore market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Claremore, and 52.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74019 home values.
- 26655 S 4130 Rd Claremore, OK$153K422,176
- 25112 S Valley Dr Claremore, OK$130K321,498
- 9213 E Apple Ln Claremore, OK$136K421,542
- 25132 S Valley Dr Claremore, OK$129K321,585
- 4500 Apple Ln Claremore, OK$140K421,725
- 9222 E Apple Ln Claremore, OK$135K321,883
- 8454 E 530 Rd Claremore, OK$84K21936
- 25162 S Valley Dr Claremore, OK$139K321,554
- 25155 S Valley Dr Claremore, OK$129K321,636
- 9244 E Apple Ln Claremore, OK$129K221,509
- 25057 S Juniper St Claremore, OK$151K421,758
- 9233 E Mulberry Ln Claremore, OK$128K321,616
- 25176 S Valley Dr Claremore, OK$142K321,663
- 9185 E Holliday Dr Claremore, OK$121K321,398
- 9272 E Apple Ln Claremore, OK$114K321,344
- 9206 E Mulberry Ln Claremore, OK$136K321,585
- 9165 E Holliday Dr Claremore, OK$122K321,394
- 9265 E Mulberry Ln Claremore, OK--321,358
- 25055 S Highway 66 Claremore, OK$113K421,836
- 9283 E Apple Ln Claremore, OK$132K321,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.