9204 Camino Viejo NW, Albuquerque, NM 871142 beds, 2 baths, 1,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Call Cathy 505-450-2168
- Lot: 5,793 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 101306412441921439
- Zillow Home ID: 6714927
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9204 Camino Viejo Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eagle Ranch market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.9% lower than in Albuquerque, and 67.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Eagle Ranch home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albuquerque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eagle Ranch home values.
- 9208 Camino Viejo NW Albuquerque, NM$216K------
- 9200 Camino Viejo NW Albuquerque, NM$230K------
- 9212 Camino Viejo NW Albuquerque, NM$251K------
- 4500 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$214K321,790
- 9204 Miramar Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$253K32.52,048
- 9216 Camino Viejo NW Albuquerque, NM$248K------
- 9208 Picacho Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$218K------
- 9204 Picacho Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$238K------
- 9208 Miramar Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$230K------
- 9200 Picacho Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$238K321,846
- 9212 Picacho Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$270K------
- 9200 Miramar Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$249K------
- 4512 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$257K321,616
- 4516 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$284K32.52,700
- 4516 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$230K32.52,700
- 4509 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$293K322,225
- 9212 Miramar Ln NW Albuquerque, NM$241K321,925
- 4508 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$278K------
- 4520 Miramar Dr NW Albuquerque, NM$209K221,683
- 4532 Agate Hills Rd NW Albuquerque, NM$246K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.