- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 20 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $176
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $148
- MLS #: O5345756
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 751 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Den/Library/Office, Additional Rooms \ Double Master Bedroom, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Air Conditioning \ Zoned/Multiple, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Cook Top Only, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Water Access, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Screen/Covered Enclosure, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Marble, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Interior Features \ Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Storage Room, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Island, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Cul-de-sac, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Street Private, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Condominium, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Child Safety Fence, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water Access \ Canal - Freshwater, Water Access \ Lake, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Frontage \ Canal - Freshwater, Water View \ Canal
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 13
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,377 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 092428893500250
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46091592
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $714-956K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32836 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32836 homes, this home is 67.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32836, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.1% greater than in Orange, and 369.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
|Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||$1.1M||4||4||4,377|
|9200 Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||$757K||5||4||3,704|
|9212 Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||$1.14M||5||4.5||4,100|
|10915 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.55M||7||7.5||7,123|
|Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9218 Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||$1.24M||6||6||6,070|
|10909 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.03M||5||5||4,881|
|10920 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$898K||4||4||4,837|
|10927 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.01M||5||4||5,721|
|10914 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.04M||4||4.5||4,993|
|10926 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$751K||4||5||3,972|
|10855 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.52M||6||7.25||6,906|
|Island Lake Ct Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10908 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$754K||5||5||3,969|
|10933 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$957K||5||6||4,694|
|10849 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$1.17M||6||5.5||5,853|
|10856 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$897K||5||6||4,912|
|10940 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$976K||5||5||5,027|
|9330 Charles E Limpu Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|10939 Emerald Chase Dr Orlando, FL||$961K||4||5||5,248|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!