- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9207 Taylorsville Rd, Louisville, KY 402993 beds, 2 baths, 2,012 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $209,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,012 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22-0038-0197-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73529491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9207 Taylorsville Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 40299 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 125% greater than in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 40299 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Louisville/Jefferson County Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 40299 home values.
- 9205 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$167K--1.51,980
- 9209 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$147K--11,618
- 9211 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$150K--11,287
- 9201 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$165K--1.51,824
- 2318 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$143K111,248
- 2 Narwood Dr Louisville, KY$174K31.51,440
- 2400 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$148K--11,180
- 9213 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$164K--21,897
- 2402 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$156K--1.51,428
- 4 Narwood Dr Louisville, KY$171K--11,702
- 2316 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$201K332,319
- 2406 Cherian Dr Louisville, KY$152K--21,514
- 6 Narwood Dr Louisville, KY$179K321,800
- 2314 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$153K--1.51,488
- 9117 Taylorsville Rd Louisville, KY$170K--22,196
- 1 Narwood Dr Louisville, KY$150K--11,362
- 2315 Janlyn Rd Louisville, KY$180K--1.51,540
- 2407 Cherian Dr Louisville, KY$153K--1.51,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.