921 Beech Ave, Charleston, WV 253023 beds, 2 baths, 1,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,150 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2003 for $68,900
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 12 1105340000
- Zillow Home ID: 22607663
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 921 Beech Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Charleston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 500% greater than in West Virginia, and 91% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charleston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Virginia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charleston home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292