921 Drummond Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 84 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- MLS #: 3026663
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 176 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Large Storage Shed in Back Yard. Beautiful Trees and New Landscaping.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 08311413
- Zillow Home ID: 6188558
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 921 Drummond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% higher than in Charlotte, and 100.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 915 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$129K311,152
- 927 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$148K311,184
- 909 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$101K311,080
- 933 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$167K311,096
- 901 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$132K311,021
- 928 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$175K311,323
- 920 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$143K311,143
- 922 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$159K321,500
- 914 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$131K21952
- 926 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$103K321,250
- 908 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$136K21990
- 916 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$140K321,116
- 932 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$174K311,143
- 900 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$141K21882
- 1001 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$100K311,222
- 851 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$125K311,060
- 1021 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$175K311,284
- 910 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$139K311,100
- 938 Lunsford Pl Charlotte, NC$154K311,751
- 1000 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$148K211,255
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.