- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
921 E Tioga St, Philadelphia, PA 191343 beds, 1 bath, 1,064 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $43,200
- Price/sqft: $41
- Finished basement
- View: Territorial
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,064 sqft
- Lot depth: 67
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 331213800
- Zillow Home ID: 10334974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 921 E Tioga Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Juniata Park-Feltonville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% greater than in Philadelphia, and 76.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Juniata Park-Feltonville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Juniata Park-Feltonville home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
952 sqft, 871 sqft lot, built in 1900
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 923 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$38K311,064
- 919 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,064
- 917 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,064
- 925 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$45K311,064
- 925 W Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$36K311,110
- 3511 Rand St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,088
- 915 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$52K311,140
- 927 W Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$33K31996
- 927 E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$53K----1,140
- 3510 Malta St Philadelphia, PA$39K311,088
- 3513 Rand St Philadelphia, PA$33K311,088
- 3512 Malta St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,088
- 3515 Rand St Philadelphia, PA$34K311,064
- 3514 Malta St Philadelphia, PA$31K311,088
- 3517 Rand St Philadelphia, PA$42K311,088
- 3516 Malta St Philadelphia, PA$35K311,088
- E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,064
- Rand St Philadelphia, PA$60K311,224
- 3519 Rand St Philadelphia, PA$45K311,048
- E Tioga St Philadelphia, PA$32K311,328
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.