- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
921 F St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,384 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $616,000
- Price/sqft: $445
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 0936 0047
- Zillow Home ID: 419631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 921 F St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 919 F St NE Washington, DC$618K311,384
- 917 F St NE Washington, DC$772K32.51,288
- 526 10th St NE Washington, DC$736K421,752
- 528 10th St NE Washington, DC$674K111,208
- 524 10th St NE Washington, DC$710K221,785
- 530 10th St NE Washington, DC$617K311,402
- 520 10th St NE Washington, DC$805K431,472
- 915 F St NE Washington, DC$631K331,440
- 522 10th St NE Washington, DC$542K21.5815
- 913 F St NE Washington, DC$696K331,300
- 913 F St NE Washington, DC--Studio1--
- 911 F St NE Washington, DC$642K311,440
- 909 F St NE Washington, DC$707K32.51,422
- 907 F St NE Washington, DC$698K43.51,420
- 529 9th St NE Washington, DC$728K422,160
- 905 F St NE Washington, DC$563K42864
- 928 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.52M554,100
- 527 9th St NE Washington, DC$710K222,160
- 924 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$785K32.51,562
- 922 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$840K32.51,814
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.