9210 28th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 981174 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 158 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $168
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 990 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3526039101
- Zillow Home ID: 48878664
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9210 28th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% less than in Seattle, and 80.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Beach home values.
- 9216 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$625K322,400
- 2720 NW 92nd St Seattle, WA$1.14M43.253,140
- 9300 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$705K41.753,020
- 9217 27th Ave NW Seattle, WA$744K41.752,280
- 9203 27th Ave NW Seattle, WA$724K422,320
- 2801 NW 93rd St Seattle, WA$646K32.51,800
- 9224 27th Ave NW Seattle, WA$1.07M32.752,790
- 9308 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$678K64.252,940
- 2802 NW 92nd St Seattle, WA$603K221,740
- 2805 NW 93rd St Seattle, WA$599K231,626
- 9115 27th Ave NW Seattle, WA$575K211,060
- 9118 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$597K42.52,100
- 2808 NW 92nd St Seattle, WA$640K31.752,180
- 2804 NW 93rd St Seattle, WA$730K433,150
- 2655 NW 95th St Seattle, WA$653K32.251,780
- 9316 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$625K322,300
- 2811 NW 93rd St Seattle, WA$919K323,010
- 2805 NW 92nd St Seattle, WA$654K423,010
- 9106 28th Ave NW Seattle, WA$612K432,370
- 2810 NW 92nd St Seattle, WA$807K332,220
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.