9213 N 103rd East Pl, Owasso, OK 740554 beds, 5 baths, 4,063 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $41,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 670 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- in-ground storm shelter in master bedroom closet, hot water circulating system
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,063 sqft
- Parcel #: 61077141906870
- Zillow Home ID: 54856854
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9213 N 103rd East Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74055 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% lower than in Owasso, and 29.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 74055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Owasso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74055 home values.
- 9211 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$279K43.53,544
- 10304 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$258K--32,639
- 9214 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$255K--32,812
- 10302 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$242K--2.52,643
- 9212 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$282K--2.53,102
- 10306 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$293K--3.53,965
- 9209 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$285K--2.53,522
- 9210 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$229K--2.52,906
- 10300 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$285K--2.53,026
- 9212 N 104th East Ave Owasso, OK$272K--32,996
- 9210 N 104th East Ave Owasso, OK$278K53.53,101
- 9207 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$258K--2.53,373
- 9208 N 103rd East Pl Owasso, OK$273K--3.53,678
- 9303 N 103rd East Ave Owasso, OK$221K--32,503
- 9305 N 103rd East Ave Owasso, OK$204K--2.52,580
- 9208 N 104th East Ave Owasso, OK$300K--2.53,036
- 9307 N 103rd East Ave Owasso, OK$250K--32,938
- 10301 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$301K53.53,097
- 9309 N 103rd East Ave Owasso, OK$220K--32,647
- 10303 E 93rd Pl N Owasso, OK$245K--32,910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!