9214 S Fallen Rock Rd, Brazil, IN 478344 beds, 2 baths, 2,256 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Stove
- Price/sqft: $66
- MLS #: 73561
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,256 sqft
- Heating: Other, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 61-16-27-000-104.000-007
- Zillow Home ID: 85653834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9214 S Fallen Rock Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80.4% lower than in Indiana, and 94.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47834 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.